Monday, March 10, 2008

The Beauty of Spring

I'm so excited! The warm weather has returned, and our flowers have decided to bloom (a little)!

We just got back from the tournament. It was so much fun and I learned a lot. Being with so many kids, who share the same goal of glorifying God in all that they do, is a breathe of fresh air...I feel even more pumped in my walk with God. Everyone was so encouraging and loving, we all seemed like one big happy family! I can't wait to see and hear from everyone again!

Now my life is about getting back into the gear of school...except now I have to get ready for the junior tournament (being the director and all) and help my younger siblings with their speeches!! It never stops!!! I love it :)

See ya later!
-Kaila


I took Katrina (my ever ready model) out and did a couple shots...
isn't she just the cutest thing? :)



7 comments:

Destiny said...

Those are you pretty pics Kaila! The tourney was so much fun!

Vickie said...

Really nice pics Kaila and Katrina is a mighty cute. Glad you all did great atthe tourney...

Anonymous said...

wow can you by professional photographer when i'm famous? lol.

John said...

Beautiful flowers. We have some too, but mostly weeds!!!! At least they are green!

Josiah said...

Nice pics!
Flowers are bloomin'(barely)up here too!

Josiah

Ginger said...

Really pretty pictures Kaila and I must say that Katrina looks just like a little rose! Love and miss you. Sounds like you are very, very busy!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.