Since I got an ipod 2 years ago I have really been wanting to listen to more sermons but never got into them until this year. I would like to share with you some of the men who I love to listen to.
1. Kenny Anderson- not only is he the best dad ever, but he is wonderful in the pulpit.
Church to me now is not just about seeing all my family and stuff, but rather I look forward to hear what dad has to deliver, and it is always very impacting and useful.
2. Greg Bahnsen- I don't know if he was a regular pastor but his talks on apologetics are wonderful. If you haven't listened too " Weapons of Our Warfare" or "Destroying All Speculations" by him, you better. He was a great debater, you can listen to his all time debate by clicking here. You better listen to it.
3. Gary DeMar- He followed Bahnsen in many ways. He has a podcast/radio show now and I love to listen to it. Me and dad just went to a Worldview Super Conference hosted by his organization called American Vision. If you have listed and heard of Bahnsen then you'll like him.
4. Douglas Phillips- Many home schoolers know this name, he is huge in that circle. His talks are very interesting. My favorite cds that he has put out are called "Daughters of Victory" and "The Sleeping Beauty". They have had a huge impacting on my life and what I want to do with my life. Every girl MUST listen to those talks.
5. Paul Washer- We just started listening to him and it has been a HUGE influence in all my family's lives. Click here to listen to some of his stuff. I highly recommended you look him up and listen to some of his stuff. You have too, I can't even begin to describe how good he is. But don't listen to him if you don't want to change your life for the better.
6. John Piper- Our family has started to watch some of his sermons at night and believe me, we don't regret it. If you haven't heard of him then you have really missed out.
Click here for videos etc...
7. Bill Jack- He is very good for teens. He goes around the states and speaks at camps called Worldview Academy Leadership Camps. They are very good and I hope to be able to attend one in the future. He is very funny and smart which makes him an excellent speaker. If your a teen you should definitely look him up.
8. Voddie Bauchman- I first heard him at the conference I went to in NC. He believes many of the things that I believe and rarely find in many of the pastors today. Click here to watch some clips, but they're not as good as when he's in the pulpit. My favorite saying of his is "We are raising men who have the biological capability to have children." Very impacting for one sentence.
9. Way of the Master podcast- They were the first who really got me going. I listened to them to learn how to street witness. Even though now that I find many things wrong with their theology, I still recommend them if you want to learn a great way to share the gospel.
These men are only a handful of all the great pastors out there.
Who do you like to listen too? Have you heard of these men before, and what is you opinion of them...please I really want to know :)