Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cooking

Two days ago I went over to the Deems to help cook food for the tournament, the Sleadds and Emmons came too. Me and Natalie were partners, so we had a lot of fun coming up with our own chili recipe...we now have a secret ingredient to use :) Cooking is always fun when you have people around you who are fun! Well since me and Natalie were done first, we went to help the lasagna crew...which seemed to be making a few mistakes in the layering part, and boy did Tait not like that, luckily Victoria was there to cool him off. After it was all done and cleaned up we went up to the barn and took out the instruments...that was fun! They all played for about an hour, then I decided to get a guitar and join.
It was a sweet time!!!
God has enriched my life greatly with such wonderful, godly, caring, and fun friends.




Dylan Deems
Creighton Deems
Victoria Emmons
Natalie Emmons
Tait Deems
Aaron Sleadd

Christina Emmons
Tess Deems, Stephanie Emmons, and Alexa Sleadd

3 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

It sure looks like you had a lot of fun but also accomplished a lot. I know how good of cook you are. Just another talent you've been blessed with. Love, Grandma Dot

Ginger said...

Looks like all your friends are also display musical talents. Wow...would love to hear them too. I tasted soom of your fine and tasty cooking when we were in Oregon so I guess you are just adding more dishes to your recipe lists. Good job Kaila and if I close my eyes I can smell the chilli simmering "Grin"

Vickie said...

Sounds like you all had a great time cooking and playing your instruments. Good to be with your friends and have fun...