Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Day at the Park


This picture got 2nd at the Jackson County Fair!












The other day, our family went the park and I had a lot of fun taking shots of Katrina and Levi. They are so funny...continually they just wanted to play around in the grass and make funny faces, but I got a few good pictures out of it all.

Life has been busy as of late. There has been a lot going on and so I haven't found the time for all that I have wanted to do...like post every day. Thanks to "me" (whoever that may be) I decided to get back into it :)

I did enter some pictures in the fair and I got 1st in the black and white division, and 2nd in the candid people division!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

Cute pictures! :)

Grandma of Many said...

Great pictures Kaila. I am so proud of you and know you will get a lot of great pictures at the Regional. Where was the first place picture at the fair. You should put that up also. Love you, Grandma Dot

Destiny said...

Kaila, all the pictures are amazing (as always)!

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie said...

Great pics Kaila and you really take some beautiful picture.

sydney said...

Gosh Kaila,
You are quite the photographer! Your mom appreciates having photos of the littest ones, cause that's hard to keep up on when she's so busy.