Saturday, May 19, 2007

10 Disciplines of a Godly Woman -Barbara Hughes

This is a little thing I picked up while in my dad's office and thought it would be a cool thing to share. It's written by Barbara Hughes not by me :). I'll put one on each day.

Introduction-
Discipline seems like a hard word, but discipline is your lifeline, something that you learn to embrace and thank God for as you grow in Him.
The Apostle Paul links the idea of discipline with spiritual life: "Train yourself in godliness"-referring to a spiritual workout-for "godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come" (1 Tim.4:7-8). A Christian woman's life is about bringing her will and every area of her life under submission to God's will.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kaila!
Thank you for the comment on my blog. I recognize the pictures of you. :)
I think I remember you from the Medford tourney. I competed in Persuasive. Did you do Apologetics or/and Impromptu?

-Lauren

Kaila Anderson said...

I remember you now that I've looked at pics :)
I did apologetics. I hope to do imp..next year