Thursday, March 22, 2007
Johnathan Edwards Resolutions
Johnathan Edward made five resolutions for himself in his youth and lived by them faithfully. They are worth studying. Anyone who will adopt and follow them would greatly increase his usefulness. They are as follows-
1. Resolved: To live with all my might while I do live.
2. Resolved: Never to lose one moment of time but to improve it in the most profitable way I possibly can.
3. Resolved: Never to do anything which I should despise or think meanly of in another.
4. Resolved: Never to do anything out of revenge.
5. Resolved: Never to do anything which I should be afraid to do if it were the last hour of my life.