Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well we're all done sewing those dresses (except for the ones we took home to hand sew). But what I mean is that I don't have to cut any more (yippee). But it was a lot of fun. It was such a nice day today, I couldn't wait to go on a walk-I love going with Phineas, I can just get all those cincks out and relax and go look at nature and its peaceful and.... well.... juts plain enjoyable : ). Yesterday (more like last night) we went to speech club. Last week I volunteered to do worship but when the time came I just didn't feel like it (I don't know why) so I asked Tait to cover me and he said he would. But when Carla heard that she said I had to do worship with Tait, so we practiced on the way in a full car, which was REALLY scrunchy, but we did it anyway and it wasn't so bad. Speech club is such a blessing to go too, I have so much fun to be able to fellowship with so many christian kids. Right now Kevin and Amy are here so I have to go and eat dinner.
-Bye

No comments: