The Ten Most-Wanted Men
1. The man who puts God’s business above any other business.
2. The man who brings his children to church rather than sends them.
3. The man who is willing to be the right example to every boy he meets.
4. The man who thinks more of his Sunday School class than he does his Sunday Sleep.
5. The man who measures his giving by what he has left rather than by the amount he gives.
6. The man who goes to church for Christ’s sake rather than for himself or someone else.
7. The man who has passion to help rather than to be helped.
8. The man who can see his own faults before he sees the faults of others.
9. The man who stands firm in his convictions, based on the Word of God, i.e. a “backbone” Christian.
10. The man who is more concerned about winning souls for Christ than he is about winning honor.