Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jane Austin Characters

You (me-Kaila) are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

I got this from the Emmons blog. I don't know if I'm completely like Elizabeth.
I'm not perfect in everything and am sometimes very silly :)
What do you think???
And who are you???
Click on the pic and take the test.


4 comments:

Destiny said...

That's funny that your Lizzie. I'm Elinor... haha... Did you say that Karissa was Elinor too?
-Destiny

Ruth Owen said...

hey guess what? I'm lizzy too lol:o) ~Ruth~
P.s. I'm like you though in that I don't totally agree with it(concerning me)
But I think it was really good for you:o)

Nathan said...

Aw, shoot... I came out as Lizzie too.

;-)

Destiny said...

I thought you were a boy... heehee:)